As much as I can, and as much as budget will allow, I shop for natural products and foods. I’ll pick blueberries over fruit snacks. And I’ll make my own BBQ sauce, rather than buy it. I just don’t like the idea of over processed products. What exactly goes into these products anyway?
I was recently introduced to ECO Store USA and was very impressed. They focus on making plant-based, non-toxic household cleaning, baby and personal care products. They promise that their products contain No Nasty Chemicals™. What does that mean exactly? It means:
- NO toxic petrochemicals
- NO Enzymes
- NO Optical Whiteners
- NO synthetic perfumes or dyes
- NO Sodium Lauryl Sulphate
- NO Phosphates*
- NO Chlorine
- NO Ammonia
- NO TEA, DEA or MEA
- NO parabens
- NO propylene glycol
You can learn more about these chemicals at what they do, here.
The generous people at ECO Store USA allowed me to test out their Baby Body Wash and the Citrus Spray Cleaner, and I have to say that I was pretty impressed with both. Both products smelled great (yes, even the cleaner!). The baby body wash suds up just like you would expect and left the kiddo’s skin soft. It even worked great as a shampoo! The spray cleaner worked great on just about any surface, including the bathroom. It even removed the mildew that builds up around the faucet. You know that spot I’m talking about, right? The one that never seems to stay clean? That’s the spot. It cleaned it up nicely. Plus, knowing that the spray contains No Nasty Chemicals™ eased my mind about placing food on the kitchen counters, and then feeding it to my child.
Want to Buy These Fantastic Products?
Hop on over to ECO Store USA and browse around. Right now all of their baby products are 50% off!
Want to Win a $25 Giftcard?
Head on over to ECO Store USA and leave a comment telling me what product you like best. This is a mandatory entry and must be complete before any of the extra entries count.
Want extra entries? Leave a separate comment for each one, worth one extra entry each.
- Become an Alli ‘n Son Facebook Fan or leave me a comment if you already subscribe.
- Subscribe to my blog or leave me a comment if you already subscribe.
- Follow me on Twitter or leave me a comment if you already subscribe.
- Tweet about this contest. You can do this once per day. Include a comment with the link to your tweet each time you tweet.
Enter to win a $25 Giftcard to ECO Store USA from @Alli_n_Son and @ecostoreusa
http://alli-n-son.com/2010/02/02/eco-store-usa-review-giveaway/ Ends 2/12 #giveaway
- Leave a comment on any non-giveaway post on my blog. Leave a comment to let me know which post it was.
- Sign-up for the No Nasty Chemicals newsletter. Leave a comment telling me that you signed up.
- Follow ECO Store USA on Twitter. Leave a comment telling me that you are following.
- Become an ECO Store USA Facebook Fan. Leave a comment telling me that you are a fan.
This giveaway ends Feb 12th, 2010. The winner will be picked by Random.org.
The Fine Print: The giveaway is open to readers within the US. The contest closes on Wednesday Feb 12, 2010 at 9:00 p.m. CST. A winner will be picked at random using random.org. Winners must contact me within 3 days after receiving my email with their mailing address to confirm that they want to receive the prize. I received a sample of the ECO Store USA from but I was in no way paid for either my review or my opinion. Everything that I have written is my opinion, and my opinion only.
Did you know that you can save my recipes in your very own recipe box, courtesy of ZipList? Just click on the link above, under "recipes" to get started. Want to learn more? Hop on over to read about this awesome new feature.