Before I forget, because I will forget, here’s a HUGE thank you to all of my guest bloggers last week. You gave me a much needed break. Now I’m back, and I’ve realized how much i heart blogging.
While I’m in the middle of my gluten-free detox, I’m dreaming of these cookies. Not only dreaming, but drooling. It’s gross. So while I can’t enjoy them right now, I thought that you might. (Yes, this is a recipe I posted a while ago, but it’s so good, and I’m so craving them, that I wanted to share it again).
- 2 cups flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups (12 ounces) dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- In a small bowl combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
- Using an electric mixer cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg and almond extract.
- Gradually blend in the flour mixture.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonful onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-11 minutes.
Did you know that you can save my recipes in your very own recipe box, courtesy of ZipList? Just click on the link above, under "recipes" to get started. Want to learn more? Hop on over to read about this awesome new feature.