Fave Links

by Allison @ Alli 'n Son on August 27, 2010

OK, I’m finally on StumbleUpon and using it. I know, seriously, what took me so long? Here’s a list of the post that I stumbled last week.

On Being a Mom and Blogging

Three in a bed – Momalom

Why Blogging Is Important | Mommy Wants Vodka

Every Mom is a Hard Working Mom | Theta Mom

Treats I plan to make {and eat} this weekend:

The Fiskerelli Bellies: Frozen Cookie Dough Bites

Cream Cheese & Chocolate Chip Cinnamon Rolls

Homemade Cinnamon Bread | The Pioneer Woman Cooks

Ways to Save on a Budget

{This will so come in handy with an upcoming Budget Boot Camp challenge}

Giving With the Scraps of Life: 10 Painless Ways to Give | Mom Advice

Just because it made me laugh

My Boobs Have Feelings Too — Late Enough

———-

What was your favorite post this week? Are you on StumbleUpon? Look me up, I’d love to see what you are reading too. {Seriously, I need some followers.}

———-

This post is proudly linked up with It’s Come to This and It’s a Blog Party.

1 Amy August 28, 2010 at 7:07 am

Thank you so much, Alli, for linking to our charity article. I really appreciate it!! I can’t wait to check out the other links! xo

2 Allison August 30, 2010 at 10:50 pm

Of course Amy! Love your blog, I always find the best information and recipes there.

3 mandi@itscome2this August 28, 2010 at 8:05 am

ok, I want to make all those recipes (and eat them too) with you this weekend!! Yummy!!

4 Alex@LateEough August 28, 2010 at 4:28 pm

If you can’t laugh at the bug bites, you’d cry, BFF (boob friends forever)

Thanks for the shout-out!

5 Allison August 30, 2010 at 10:51 pm

Isn’t that the truth? ;-)

6 angie August 28, 2010 at 7:52 pm

I need to utilize Stumble Upon more often. Can’t wait to see what you’ve highlighted.

7 Audra August 28, 2010 at 9:49 pm

Great links! I love discovering new blogs! StumbleUpon just intimidates me – I tried it once and got overwhelmed! Is it really as easy as it seems?

8 Allison August 30, 2010 at 10:52 pm

I can’t say that I’ve really figured out StumbleUp yet. I can stumble posts. That’s about it. I need to figure out how to better use it.

9 Doris August 29, 2010 at 3:52 pm

I wasn’t sure exactly where to post this, but wanted to let you know I think you did a great job on designing the “Blog for a Cause” Button. Very nice!

10 Allison August 30, 2010 at 10:53 pm

Thank you Doris! I can’t tell you how nice it is to hear that. I love helping out bloggy friends when I can. It’s good for the heart.

11 Lindsay {Designer Wife} August 30, 2010 at 3:00 am

I was just stopping in to say “thanks” for the adorable “Blog for a Cause” button you made – LOVE IT to pieces. Now that I’m here, I’m finding myself reading through posts, laughing, enjoying myself, and before I know it… BAM! I’m addicted to yet another blog.

Loving this StumbleUpon post. SU is fun, but dangerously addictive. I can stumble for hours and hours and hours (hence the reason I’m up at 3am. Yikes!)

Have a great week!
Linds

12 Allison August 30, 2010 at 10:54 pm

Thank you Linds! It’s so nice to hear that, and to be able to help out a bloggy friend with such a good cause.

I’m glad you are addicted! I hope you’ll stop by often.