This week’s challenge was to use the yesteryear texture. I couldn’t help but think that these tulips, dropping under the weight of a Spring shower, were just perfect for it.
- Pink fill, overlay blending mode, 31% opacity
- Ivory fill, color blending mode, 75% opacity
- yesteryear texture, soft light blending mode, 100% opacity
- Levels layer to add contrast to the flower
- Hue/Saturation adjustment layer to bump up saturation on the flower
- Background layer: Photo
I hope you have been enjoying my Texture Tuesday photos and tutorials. I intend continue unless I hear from you guys that you don’t want to see them anymore. Really, I want feedback, if you love it or hate it. I just want to know.