Mini Peach Cobblers

by Allison @ Alli 'n Son on June 2, 2011

Well hello fellow foodies! I’m Melissa from SugarDerby and I am so super excited to be guest posting on Allison’s awesome blog. She is definitely a “go to gal” in my book of food bloggers. Really glad she asked me to do this. About me… quickly…. I am a newbie in the blogging community. I am a lover of all things baked, battered, stuffed, iced, sprinkled, glazed, dipped, coated…. well, you get the idea! I love to bake… BUT no, I don’t want to open a bakery… (please, please… to all my baking blogging friends… can you relate with me on this one?… how many times have you heard “you should open a bakery!!!”?… like whomever telling you that is the very first person on the planet to eat something you baked and suggest you open your own bakery)…. I mean… really? So, rather than quit my comfortable day job and take the leap of “open my own business” faith… I decided to start a blog. And I am glad I did!! I actually found Alli-n-son because I did a google search for “sweet tooth” and she popped up! I was totally excited about Sweet Tooth Friday because… going back to my “comfortable day job”… I am a dental hygienist. I know! It’s weird… job security maybe? Anyways, “sweet tooth” has great meaning to me. Along with baking, I also blog about my love for vintage, some do-it-yourself, my great state of Texas, my extra sweet daddy and really anything else I find appealing.

Let’s talk food! One of my many obsessions is miniatures. Sweet, little, adorable, teeny, tiny miniatures. I just can not help but squeal when I see something mini… so, of course, an edible miniature is just the best invention ever… EVER! Any recipe I get my hands on I try to miniaturize it. This my friends, is one of those recipes. It is my mother’s peach cobbler recipe and it is amazing. Easy, amazing, and now… miniature. I hope you enjoy… and listen, if you are not just enamored by mini’s like I am, you can make this recipe in a regular 9×11 casserole dish. But I can’t lie, it’s really cute this way! Really cute!

Mini Peach Cobblers

Oh man!!! The best idea ever!

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

You will need:

• 1 cup sugar
  • 1 cup flour
  • 2 tsp baking powder
  • a dash of salt
  • 3/4 cup milk
  • 1 stick of melted butter
  • brown sugar
  • cinnamon
  • 1 can diced peaches

I had a difficult time finding diced peaches… I literally went to 3 different stores in search of diced peaches… and then I remembered something…

I own a knife! And a cutting board! I can dice peaches myself… uh, yea… true story :) .

So, to begin… I used a a regular cupcake tin and a mini muffin tin. I’ll give you directions on both but the regular cupcake size cobblers turned out best.

Put 1 tsp of melted butter into each regular size muffin tin. (The mini muffin tin only needs 1/4 tsp.)

Now make your batter. Combine the first 5 ingredients by hand… sugar, flour, baking powder, salt and milk.

Put 2 tbsp of batter into each regular size muffin tin… on top of the melted butter. (Mini muffin only needs 1 tbsp)

Then put 1 tbsp diced peaches on top of the batter.

(Just 1 little diced peach per mini muffin tin)

Sprinkle with brown sugar and then cinnamon. I do a pretty generous “sprinkle”… I love brown sugar and cinnamon!

Bake the regular size muffin tins for 12 minutes. (The mini muffins took about 8 minutes)

Both baked at 350 degrees.

You might lose a peach every now and then but no worries… just scoop it up and slide right back under.

Now see… the mini mini cobblers are good but….

You can’t really do this with the baby cobbler bites…

And of course I wanted ice cream… so…. I had ice cream!

I used a small cookie scoop to get that perfectly round dollop of ice cream.

I hope you all enjoy this recipe and really…. really, really…. go for some ice cream!

These babies are amazing!

Thanks again Allison! Happy Baking!

Mini Peach Cobblers

Yield: 12 mini cobbles

Mini Peach Cobblers

Mini peach cobbles, a bite-sized summer treat.

• 1 cup sugar
  • 1 cup flour
  • 2 teaspoons baking powder
  • Dash of salt
  • 3/4 cup milk
  • 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
  • Brown sugar
  • Cinnamon
  • 1 can peaches, diced

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  2. Put 1 teaspoon of melted butter into each regular size muffin tin.
  3. With a wooden spoon stir together the sugar, flour, baking powder, salt and milk.
  4. Put 2 tablespoons of batter into each muffin tin.
  5. Add 1 tablespoon diced peaches on top of the batter.
  6. Sprinkle with brown sugar and then cinnamon.
  7. Bake for 12 minutes.
  8. Let them cool almost completely before taking out of pan. Use a butter knife to loosen the edges then just lift them out.
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by ZipList Recipe Plugin

Ready to link up with Sweet Tooth Friday? I only have a few rules:

1. Link directly to your recipe {sweet-recipes only please}, not to the main page of your blog.
  2. Link back to my blog and/or include the Sweet Tooth Friday button {code is below and in the side bar}.
  3. Visit a few of the other blogs. Spread the sweet-love!
  4. Subscribe to my blog, follow me on Twitter, or like me on Facebook.
  5. Stop by again on Saturday. Each week I pick my five favorite recipes. If you are featured I have a nifty button you can add to your blog.

This post is proudly linked up to Mondays: Mouthwatering MondaysMade By You MondaySimply Share It, Mingle Monday Tuesdays: Tuesdays and the Table, Tempt My Tummy Tuesday,Tasty TuesdayIt’s a Blog PartyTip Junkie Wednesdays: Show and TellWorks for Me Wednesday, This Chick Cooks Thursdays: Ultimate Recipe Swap, It’s a Keeper ThursdaysStrut Your StuffFull Plate Thursdays Thrilling ThursdayChic & Crafty PartyRecipes to Run On Fridays: I’m Loving It, Foodie FridayGrocery Cart ChallengeFood on FridaysFriday Pot LuckWalnut Avenue: Foodie Friday Saturdays:Sweets for a Saturday Sundays: So Sweet SundayNifty Thrifty Sunday

1 Miz Helen June 2, 2011 at 9:25 pm

Hi Allison,
What a great idea to make mini cobblers. That is a great recipe, I have one almost like it in my cookbook and it is always delicious. I will sure try the mini’s, we will love the small amounts. Thanks for hosting today and hope you are having a fun day!
Miz Helen

2 Jennifer June 2, 2011 at 9:33 pm

What yummy looking treat! Looks simple enough; I like simple!

3 Catherine June 2, 2011 at 10:04 pm

Melissa & Allison, I committed the cardinal sin of posting a cobbler recipe today too! So sorry! But I have to say that I had the exact same problem finding diced peaches, so I just cut them up myself too. :) I love the mini cobbler idea though… Everything’s cuter when it’s mini! Thanks for sharing!
sincerely,
your copycat

4 Ramona December 12, 2012 at 2:09 pm

diced can peaches can be found at Cash and carry outlets in the big gallon cans

5 Lauren December 29, 2012 at 11:19 am

You can also find a regular size can of diced peaches at Walmart. It was the first place I looked. Guess I got lucky lol. But definitely can’t wait to try out this recipe.

6 Trisha June 2, 2011 at 10:28 pm

These would be GREAT for a garden TEa Party and I am ALL about having fancy tea with this recipe!! :)

7 The Pastry Chef June 2, 2011 at 10:38 pm

Mini cobblers – what a great idea! And I can absolutely relate to the “when are you going to open your own bakery” comments. If I had a nickel for every time I heard it, maybe I actually could afford to leave my day job and open my own bakery :) .

8 Christine June 2, 2011 at 10:58 pm

These are really mouth watering. They look so good! And maybe the little ones are not too fattening? :-) …Christine

9 Corrine June 2, 2011 at 11:07 pm

Hi Melissa, great post! I love the idea of mini cobblers, I’m all about mini desserts, having more than one is totally acceptable. :)

10 Lorraine June 3, 2011 at 6:37 am

Oh, YUM! Peach cobblers have been popping up in lots of blogs and this looks so cute and delicious! I do love peaches!

11 shelly (cookies and cups) June 3, 2011 at 6:41 am

This looks so good!! And oh how I miss Blue bell Ice cream!! When I moved from Texas to NJ they don’t sell it up here..it’s ridiculous, really :)

12 Jessica June 3, 2011 at 6:47 am

Those look so good! its like southern perfection. Must go check out this sugarderby girl! Great guest post choice Ali and hope your doing good. Its getting close you know! LOL!

13 Robin June 3, 2011 at 7:42 am

Blue bell ice cream is the best…and you can’t go wrong with peach cobbler! Sounds delicious.

14 Marelie June 3, 2011 at 8:03 am

Thanks a lot for hosting.Its always nice to be here

15 Ashton June 3, 2011 at 9:33 am

ha. Just realized this was a guest post :) Still, thanks for posting it! Love it.

16 Ashton June 3, 2011 at 9:34 am

ok, this comment was a follow up to another comment I made inviting you to link this up to my sweet treats party, but I don’t see that comment posted…. soooo… just wanted to clarify :)

17 Olga June 3, 2011 at 11:06 am

They look so delicious!
Thank you for inviting me to join your link party. Have a great day!

18 Chels R. June 3, 2011 at 1:11 pm

Those Mini Cobblers are so so cute! I love them and Melissa, you are hilarious. I’ll be stopping on by to follow you now as well :) Thanks for sharing this adorable recipe!

19 Amy @ A Little Nosh June 3, 2011 at 1:26 pm

I can do that! And I’m fairly certain I have a can of peaches in the pantry. If not, I have some frozen blueberries that could be a good substitute. Great post!

20 Kim {Recipes To Run On} June 3, 2011 at 4:28 pm

Okay these are amazing! How perfect for a summer party. Cannot wait to try these!!!

21 Kathleen June 3, 2011 at 6:47 pm

They look good! LOL about the chopped peaches!
I am your newest follower and I linked up with a Fresh Peaches and Cream Cake.
Thanks for hosting!

22 Jamie June 3, 2011 at 8:01 pm

You had my heart at Texas and Cobbler! I am a fellow Texan and LOVE LOVE LOVE Cobbler!! I can not wait to try your cobbler recipe! Thanks for hosting, you did a GREAT job :)

23 Sallie @ Texas Cottage June 3, 2011 at 9:25 pm

These look delicious! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I linked my blackberry cobbler recipe to your party.

24 Tiffanee June 3, 2011 at 10:02 pm

Those look so cute and oh so delicious!! Thanks for the invite and for hosting!!

25 Treat and Trick June 4, 2011 at 3:11 am

Thanks for the invite, have linked up my Coconut Cookies for your party….

26 Aunt G June 4, 2011 at 7:46 am

Thanks so much for sharing this recipe…
These mini cobblers look absolutely delicious. Can’t wait to make them/
Thanks again!

27 Ann Kroeker June 4, 2011 at 9:31 am

Adorable!! I was thinking about making a peach and blueberry crisp, but now I’m swayed!

28 Carol @ There's Always Thyme to Cook June 4, 2011 at 3:57 pm

Great post, those cobblers look amazing, and definitely with the ice cream!
I wasn’t able to see Sugraderby, it said “The Squarespace account sugarderby is not currently available.”

29 Erin @ EKat's Kitchen June 4, 2011 at 11:25 pm

OMG! I adore mini things. These guys are SUPER cute and look great. Thanks for bringing to Friday Potluck!

30 Robyn | Add a Pinch June 6, 2011 at 9:41 am

Oh my! This looks perfect for summertime!

31 Kathryn June 6, 2011 at 1:05 pm

These are fabulous! Please share your recipe with our readers by linking it up at Muffin (and Cupcake) Monday. Thanks!

32 Tina @ MOMS CRAZY COOKING June 6, 2011 at 2:11 pm

This looks like a delicious Summer Recipe! We are hosting “FUN SUMMER RECIPES” at our Linky Party THIS WEEKS CRAVINGS! We’d love for you to come by and link up! (Thanks a million) :-)

33 beth June 6, 2011 at 9:49 pm

Looks wonderful! Would love to try these with the fresh peaches we got this week at Farmer’s Market!
Beth

34 Leslie June 7, 2011 at 8:15 am

Thank you for this recipe! I made it exactly as you described in the directions, but the cobblers became hollow and the bottoms were soggy from the butter/peaches and I had to scoop it out of the muffin tin separately from the top cobbler part. Maybe my oven is off and it didn’t get cooked completely? Any suggestions you have would be helpful, as I’m a terrible cook and would like to get better. My husband ate at least four of them so they couldn’t have been too bad!

35 Leah June 14, 2012 at 9:56 am

I had the same issues! I thought that they tasted great but wouold NEVER try making these for an event where presentation mattered. I remade them three times, using various methods, and they never really “turned out.” I would recommend this recipe if you are going solely for taste (they were great!), but they were a HUGE pain in the butt and not really worth the effort.

36 Dee June 14, 2012 at 9:11 pm

HI, I loved the idea of mini as well and I love peach cobbler. So, this recipe interested me so very much, I also made these today. And like the 2 comments here, the first batch did not turn out that fantastic. 12 min cooking time was not enough for the first batch and in no way came out of the muffin tin in one piece…rather a glob of goo. There was one that might have passed for done and I took a taste test with it. It was extremely sweet!!! I believe the added brown sugar and the can peaches that are sweet too, just added too much sweet for my taste.
So, the next batch I only used 3/4 cup sugar and 1 /1/2 tablespoon of batter per muffin cup. I also cooked this batch for 20 min. I have to say the 2nd batch cooked up nice and after complete cooling, they did come out of the muffin tin easier. Some of the peaches escaped, but still looked quite presentable. And for taste…WOW!!! Such a difference in sweetness!

37 Victoria Cox August 7, 2012 at 9:13 pm

Hi, These really captured my attention, so I made them this evening. I followed the directions as stated, but the batter ran all over the top of my muffin pan. I scraped it back into the cups, but still it seemed too buttery and did not come out anything like the pictures. Sadly.

38 Rachel September 6, 2012 at 6:30 pm

Wish I had read your ladies’ comments before I made these tonight for an event. I’m going to try increasing the baking time on the second batch, but I’m not holding hopes that they will be presentable. I used very ripe fresh peaches and a dash of nutmeg&cloves in the batter and while not nice to look at, they are certainly delicious.

39 C February 17, 2013 at 8:46 pm

Same issues–wish I had read more comments. These were not done in 12 minutes and spread all over my cupcake tin. I was able to redistribute the top batter and am baking them for longer, but I am unsure if I will be able to use them for my lab meeting, seeing as they are not going to be as sturdy/set as the pics. Wish I had more time to remake, alas, looks like we’ll be going without!

40 angie June 7, 2011 at 8:22 am

I love this idea of everyone having their own little pie yummy

41 Jules June 7, 2011 at 6:47 pm

I don’t’ know how I ended up here.. I was looking at other peeps piles of dishes and click click I found myself here !! Well, what good is a dish if you don’t have the nice treats to put on the plates. AND you have some nice treats here.. I’m making this tomorrow. They are so small I BET there are no calories in them !!! Yummmmiiee. I’m ever so happy I stopped in.. Jules ♥

42 Katie @ This Chick Cooks June 10, 2011 at 7:09 pm

Those mini peach cobblers look so good. How yummy to have a few with some ice cream :) Thanks for coming by to share your recipe at These Chicks Cooked Recipe Spotlight. Have a great weekend!
Katie

43 Vanessa June 11, 2011 at 5:20 pm

How cute are these! Love it!
Thank you for linking this up to {nifty thrifty things} as well!
Hugs,
Vanessa

44 Cassandra June 14, 2011 at 10:53 pm

I love mini food anything, and then you add peaches — ’nuff said. YUMMY. Cant wait to try! Thanks to Rachel for sharing your adorable site! C

45 Jessica McKnight May 30, 2012 at 2:20 pm

Sorry, I’m confused :) Your ingredients say 1 stick of butter, but then it only says to add 1tsp to each of the 12 muffin cups? That would only be 4 T total (1/2 stick) for a 12 muffin yield, and I didn’t see it say to add the rest of the butter to the batter. Did I miss something?

46 Allison @ Alli 'n Son June 14, 2012 at 10:51 pm

I believe that this recipe makes 24 muffin-sized cobbles, so the 1 stick of butter would be correct. I will double check with the guest poster to be sure.

47 Erin @ Making Memories June 5, 2012 at 6:53 pm

Oh man! Peach cobbler is my Dad’s favorite. I’ll have to make this for him! Great idea!

48 Angelia Griffin June 6, 2012 at 10:32 am

Does anyone know how these would do to freeze them? Grown son that is on the road a lot and would be nice if he had these in the freezer and could thaw or pop in the microwave for a sweet snack when he comes home.

49 Dee June 14, 2012 at 9:16 pm

I was wondering the same thing. But, I looked up on google and I got the answer you can freeze cooked or uncooked peach cobbler…so guessing you can with this as well.
Happy mini cobblers!

50 Allison @ Alli 'n Son June 14, 2012 at 10:42 pm

Hi Angelia, I haven’t tried it, but I imagine that you could. You could always freeze one or two, then defrost, just as a test. Please stop back and let me know how it turns out.

51 Emily June 6, 2012 at 12:55 pm

if the serving size is 12, these are 184 calories each, fyi

52 jeannie June 6, 2012 at 1:45 pm

Bluebell…you must be a Texan!

53 Erica Mcc June 6, 2012 at 7:38 pm

I just made these in my new square muffin pan!. I was a bit more generous w/ the butter since the bottom surface area was bigger than the reg muffin pan rounds and pretty much just added batter to each by the t. to use it up…added the peaches…threw in a few blueberries just for good measure..and followed the rest of the directions. Did have to cook a few extra minutes..think the squares just make it necessary…but they look great…and while they did over flow the ‘cup’ a wee bit it wasn’t like coming off the pan or anything and cooked right around..made a nice crisp edge. I am dying to try one..waiting for them to cool now! Will keep ya updated!

54 Renae July 7, 2012 at 9:54 pm

I made these tonight! It’s kinda late, so I’m going to let them cool overnight then try them tomorrow. Cant wait! We’ve changed our diet and really trying to eat healthier so I used Splenda instead of sugar, and Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk. They look great, smell great, just hoping they come out ok, and not gooey in the bottom like some people have commented. I’m sure I’ll reply again to say how they turned out. Im really anxious to see how they did with the Almond milk and Splenda :)

55 Renae July 8, 2012 at 11:01 am

Update:
I had one this morning and mmm mm they’re delicious. Even with the Splenda and Almond Milk…they probably would be even better with reg milk, but they are still sweet, buttery, fluffy and good. Didn’t fall apart one bit! I used “no sugar added peaches” which I think helped with the over sweet taste some people mentioned. Its good to spring for the name brand peaches. I got Wal-Mart brand and they were good, but a little soft for dicing. I had to be careful with some pieces. Thanks so much for this recipe! So yummy!

56 Erica Mcc June 6, 2012 at 7:44 pm

ok it’s official…just scarfed one down. they are AWESOME. I think I will go lighter on the brown sugar next time..a bit heavier on teh butter (love that buttery taste..used margarine btw..) and will definitely remember to add a few blueberries. Adds a whole new dimension of taste. I say this is a keeper.. ! PINNED IT!

57 Allison @ Alli 'n Son June 14, 2012 at 10:41 pm

Thanks so much for pinning the recipe! Blueberries are an awesome addition.

58 Whitney June 7, 2012 at 7:28 pm

The secret to finding Diced Peaches is not looking for canned ones getting Diced Peaches in light syrup in the 4 oz. plastic cups such as Del Monte.

59 Liza June 15, 2012 at 7:02 am

Hi! I’d love to try this, but keep it fresh, use all organic since processed stuff doesn’t do it for me anymore.

Have a great day and can’t wait to try it! :)

60 goldie houston June 20, 2012 at 4:14 pm

The recipe does say it yields 12 mini cobblers…I had 1/2 of the melted butter left over…my batter was a lot thicker than the picture….I baked for 20 minutes… They were easy to make and tasted great…Did you test this recipe in your kitchen? ….

61 Allison June 20, 2012 at 11:45 pm

So has anyone tried in cupcake papers? I’ve been looking for an easy yet not boring dessert to make, and this looks perfect but i have the worry about them falling apart and transporting them. So i wonder if cupcake papers would work. I might try it anyways, and hope it works out.

62 Katie July 12, 2012 at 8:54 am

Before making these last night I skimmed through these comments and saw your suggestion about liners. So I made two of them with liners, and it actually turned out pretty ok! It came out easy and was a lot less messier. I left the second one in a liner out all night with the others. This morning the bottom had gotten soggy. So I would suggest using those tin-like cupcake liners. Problem solved.

63 Leslie June 22, 2012 at 7:22 am

What an awesome idea! We love some peach cobbler! And with Bluebell!! Yummy! Trying this tonight! Since my hubby is the Bluebell man, I am calling him now to ask him to bring home some vanilla today!!

64 nini June 23, 2012 at 10:21 pm

I was looking for DIY and found this site i love it. i am new pinterest user so do not know how to save it , so i can refer it later.plz help.would love to follow u:)

65 Helann Boudewyns June 24, 2012 at 9:59 am

I’ll bet this is delicious with the best ice cream in the whole world!!!

66 Denise June 24, 2012 at 11:37 am

I literally just made this and they turned out awesome! I used cut up apples. I did have extra melted butter, so I mixed it in a bowl with my apples and caked it in brown sugar. Love it! Will be making again soon! Thanks for the recipe

67 sita ann June 25, 2012 at 10:30 am

Of course it is awesome!! You topped it off with Blue Bell. The ONLY icecream to eat!

68 Oregon Mum June 25, 2012 at 9:35 pm

After reading the previous comments I only melted half a stick of butter and it was the right amount. Made it with fresh diced strawberries, 3/4 cup of sugar and half whole wheat flour and half regular flour. The bottoms were mushy even after 20+ minutes in the oven, (took that long for a toothpick to come out reasonably clean) but I just served them upside down and scooped out what little remained in the pan on top. They were DELICIOUS and got a big thumbs up from the family. It only makes 12 cups. The berries were unsweetened and the final product was just the right sweetness for me. Cant wait to make this again once my cherries ripen.

69 Maggie G July 2, 2012 at 6:25 pm

Loved the sound of this recipe and the smell of them in the oven was to die for!
However, I found that 12 minutes was not long enough for them to be in the oven at 350 degrees. They were very gooey. I kept putting them in the oven for three minutes at a time but they never completely baked. Any suggestions?? I really want to make this recipe work for me.

70 Lu July 8, 2012 at 4:59 pm

Tried these today, they didn’t come out as pretty as your picture lol…they took way longer to cook and they kind of overflowed so now I have a crusty mess on my pan…wonder if you could use cupcake baking cups in the tins?

71 Jaime July 15, 2012 at 6:29 pm

Tried making these today, they didn’t really turn out very well. I used the liners in the muffin tins and they are so soggy and greasy from the melted butter you add to them in the beginning. I ended up baking them for 25 minutes because I wasn’t happy with the consistency. Wish this recipe would have worked better.. Ill stick to the cobbler in a pan.

72 Nichole July 18, 2012 at 7:05 pm

These were really great! I have to admit I am a big baker so I read through the comments and made alterations.. First off, I halved the sugar, even with that I probably could have toned it down to about 1/4 cup, I lessened the milk by a few Tablespoons and I added 1tsp vanilla.. They were awesome! My kids also made ice cream in a bag while we waited for these to be done and we had fresh ice cream! It was awesome!

73 Linda July 22, 2012 at 8:03 pm

I made these tonight. As many other posted said, mine took way longer. I don’t know if you got the temperature off or the time to cook off. I cooked mine at 350 and had to keep adding time until they had cooked for 30 min. (so almost twice the time). I used the same amount of batter and cooked in a 12 muffin pan. They weren’t the prettiest thing ever. But they tasted good.

74 Jessica August 21, 2012 at 10:14 pm

I made these and told my friends about it on my blog:

They turned out great and were very yummy!

75 Lindy@Itsy Bitsy Paper August 23, 2012 at 5:54 pm

Wow these sound too good to be true. I can’t wait to give these a try. Thank you for sharing.

76 Terry August 24, 2012 at 3:30 pm

Those look yummy. Pinned, can’t wait to try them.

77 Jen August 25, 2012 at 7:48 pm

I followed the recipe exactly but made some changes to the baking part. I first used cupcake papers and dripped a few drops of melted butter in the bottom of each paper before putting the batter in. For the second batch, I sprayed each cupcake liner with Pam olive oil cooking spray. Both came out great, not soggy, though I baked both batches 17-19 min instead of the recommended 12 min. I am thinking 1 tsp butter could be why some people’s batches came out too soggy. Great recipe! Thank you for sharing!

78 Devin September 24, 2012 at 11:43 am

Can u also make the cobbler with apples instead of peaches?

79 janelle sartain November 3, 2012 at 9:57 pm

I’m a hygienist, too! Native Texan now living in California…..love the peaches :)

80 Darlene January 22, 2013 at 1:11 pm

These look great. I am really anxious to try. One question the recipe doesn’t call for any eggs, is this right? Thank you

81 Stephanie January 29, 2013 at 2:46 pm

I just attempted this recipe, and followed exactly only I used apples.
I think the 2 teaspoons of baking powder is way too much. Like its more than double what it should be. My cobblers over flowed and not just on the pan. I now need to clean my oven…after I air our my house from burning cobbler in the bottom of my oven.
The cobblers themselves were just mush batter inside the tin. :0(

82 Carolyn January 31, 2013 at 8:21 pm

Hi Allison,

Even if I had not read your blog I would have known you were from Texas (Blue Bell Ice Cream). I can’t wait to try this recipe. I had to laugh at your story about the diced peaches. Sounds like something I would do and I have been cooking 47 years!

83 Tyanna February 22, 2013 at 7:55 pm

Wish I’d read the comments before making this…epic fail and what a mess! They smell absolutely delicious, but there has got to be away to make them turn out better! I’ll have to try the tin liners next time. :]

84 Katie February 23, 2013 at 7:51 pm

This recipe did NOT work for me. We put them in the oven and in less than about 2 minutes they had ‘exploded’ all over the oven. We followed the directions and went over them 3 times. Did this work for anyone else? We let them in for over ten minutes than what you said they would be done in and they looked disgusting when we took them out.

85 Mandie March 30, 2013 at 7:05 pm

A success! My mom is a expert at peach cobbler, we followed recipe exactly as instructed. Only adjustment was cook time, ours took about 20minutes to bake. Looked cute and tasted great. We will be making these for a church members wedding rehearsal.

86 Natalie April 4, 2013 at 4:06 pm

I just made them this afternoon. The liquid overflowed a little bit on the pan. I used Splenda instead of sugar. I baked them for 15 minutes and they came out just right. The peaches were still on top of the muffins.

87 Michaela April 7, 2013 at 11:02 am

These were horrible. Made a terrible mess, cooked over in oven. Terrible recipe

88 Becky April 7, 2013 at 1:25 pm

I just made these made they were a big hit! They did overflow a bit on the pan, but I had a cookie sheet underneath, just in case. The only thing I had to alter was the baking time. The crust wasn’t golden yet at 12 minutes, so I left it in another 10 minutes to get them perfect. I will definitely make these again!!

89 violet April 9, 2013 at 3:43 pm

I was wandering if you can cupcake liners when making the peach cobble?

Thanks

90 KK April 9, 2013 at 10:18 pm

I just made these, waiting on them to cool down now! I used raspberry peaches (in light syrup) I cannot wait to try them! <3

91 Esther January 4, 2014 at 2:47 am

I will NEVER bake anything else in my life!!! This came out soooooooooo gooood my super picky Chinese husband (they don’t like sweets too much) wouldn’t stop scarfing them down!!! I am a beginner baker trying to become a “baking LeaveittoBeaver kind of mom” and this is by far my best work!! I loved it!! Thanks!!!

92 vltwewum April 9, 2013 at 10:52 pm

hazh [url=http://www.demira.org/coachseru.html]コーチ[/url] [url=http://www.chamberware.com/guccisafu.html]グッチ バッグ[/url] [url=http://www.itosweb.com/louis-vuitton.html]ヴィトン[/url] [url=http://www.agrimed.net/rayban.html]レイバン サングラス[/url] [url=http://ralphlaurenannka.webnode.jp/]ラルフローレン 通販[/url] nejq
[url=http://www.demira.org/coachseru.html]コーチ アウトレット[/url] [url=http://www.chamberware.com/guccisafu.html]グッチ[/url] [url=http://www.itosweb.com/louis-vuitton.html]vuitton 財布[/url] [url=http://www.agrimed.net/rayban.html]レイバン [/url] [url=http://ralphlaurenannka.webnode.jp/]ラルフローレン[/url] zruh
[url=http://www.demira.org/coachseru.html]コーチ[/url] [url=http://www.chamberware.com/guccisafu.html]グッチ[/url] [url=http://www.itosweb.com/louis-vuitton.html]ヴィトン 財布[/url] [url=http://www.agrimed.net/rayban.html]レイバン メガネ[/url] [url=http://ralphlaurenannka.webnode.jp/]ラルフローレン ラグビー[/url] sdbg
[url=http://www.demira.org/coachseru.html]コーチ[/url] [url=http://www.chamberware.com/guccisafu.html]グッチ バッグ[/url] [url=http://www.itosweb.com/louis-vuitton.html]ヴィトン 財布[/url] [url=http://www.agrimed.net/rayban.html]レイバン サングラス[/url] [url=http://ralphlaurenannka.webnode.jp/]ラルフローレン ラグビー[/url] ktnq
[url=http://www.demira.org/coachseru.html]コーチ バッグ[/url] [url=http://www.chamberware.com/guccisafu.html]グッチ[/url] [url=http://www.itosweb.com/louis-vuitton.html]vuitton 財布[/url] [url=http://www.agrimed.net/rayban.html]レイバン メガネ[/url] [url=http://ralphlaurenannka.webnode.jp/]ラルフローレン[/url] epdj

nahs
ttad
jpub [url=http://www.demira.org/coachseru.html][/url] [url=http://www.chamberware.com/guccisafu.html][/url] [url=http://www.itosweb.com/louis-vuitton.html][/url] [url=http://www.agrimed.net/rayban.html][/url] [url=http://ralphlaurenannka.webnode.jp/][/url]

93 pujkcaho April 9, 2013 at 11:05 pm

yfgq [url=http://www.nesagebaggudaininki.com/]ポールスミス[/url] [url=http://www.chiipubagkawaii.com/]paul smith 財布[/url] [url=http://www.choubibaggukireii.com/]トリーバーチ 店舗[/url] [url=http://www.baghanbaichuu.com/]tory burch 靴[/url] [url=http://www.gekiyasubaggunosekai.com/]tory burch 店舗[/url] uxwi
[url=http://www.nesagebaggudaininki.com/]ポールスミス 財布[/url] [url=http://www.chiipubagkawaii.com/]ポールスミス 財布[/url] [url=http://www.choubibaggukireii.com/]トリーバーチ[/url] [url=http://www.baghanbaichuu.com/]tory burch 靴[/url] [url=http://www.gekiyasubaggunosekai.com/]tory burch 財布[/url] yqrv
[url=http://www.nesagebaggudaininki.com/]ポールスミス[/url] [url=http://www.chiipubagkawaii.com/]paul smith 財布[/url] [url=http://www.choubibaggukireii.com/]トリーバーチ 店舗[/url] [url=http://www.baghanbaichuu.com/]tory burch バッグ [/url] [url=http://www.gekiyasubaggunosekai.com/]tory burch 財布[/url] beyy
[url=http://www.nesagebaggudaininki.com/]ポールスミス[/url] [url=http://www.chiipubagkawaii.com/]ポールスミス 財布[/url] [url=http://www.choubibaggukireii.com/]トリーバーチ 靴[/url] [url=http://www.baghanbaichuu.com/]tory burch[/url] [url=http://www.gekiyasubaggunosekai.com/]tory burch バッグ [/url] qpzb
[url=http://www.nesagebaggudaininki.com/]ポールスミス 財布[/url] [url=http://www.chiipubagkawaii.com/]ポールスミス[/url] [url=http://www.choubibaggukireii.com/]トリーバーチ 靴[/url] [url=http://www.baghanbaichuu.com/]tory burch[/url] [url=http://www.gekiyasubaggunosekai.com/]tory burch バッグ [/url] bfak

dsud
wnio [url=http://www.nesagebaggudaininki.com/]paul smith バッグ アウトレット[/url] [url=http://www.chiipubagkawaii.com/]paul smith バッグ レディース[/url] [url=http://www.choubibaggukireii.com/]トリーバーチ 靴 激安[/url] [url=http://www.baghanbaichuu.com/]tory burch バッグ アウトレット[/url] [url=http://www.gekiyasubaggunosekai.com/]tory burch バッグ 新作[/url] tara
[url=http://www.nesagebaggudaininki.com/]paul smith アウトレット[/url] [url=http://www.chiipubagkawaii.com/]paul smith バッグ 格安[/url] [url=http://www.choubibaggukireii.com/]トリーバーチ 靴 格安[/url] [url=http://www.baghanbaichuu.com/]tory burch バッグ 店舗[/url] [url=http://www.gekiyasubaggunosekai.com/]tory burch バッグ 通販[/url] rupr
[url=http://www.nesagebaggudaininki.com/]paul smith アウトレット[/url] [url=http://www.chiipubagkawaii.com/]paul smith バッグ メンズ[/url] [url=http://www.choubibaggukireii.com/]トリーバーチ 靴 激安[/url] [url=http://www.baghanbaichuu.com/]tory burch バッグ 店舗[/url] [url=http://www.gekiyasubaggunosekai.com/]tory burch バッグ 新作[/url] zzpa
[url=http://www.nesagebaggudaininki.com/]paul smith アウトレット[/url] [url=http://www.chiipubagkawaii.com/]paul smith バッグ レディース[/url] [url=http://www.choubibaggukireii.com/]トリーバーチ 靴 新作[/url] [url=http://www.baghanbaichuu.com/]tory burch バッグ トート[/url] [url=http://www.gekiyasubaggunosekai.com/]tory burch バッグ 通販[/url] kltj

qaci [url=http://www.nesagebaggudaininki.com/][/url] [url=http://www.chiipubagkawaii.com/][/url] [url=http://www.choubibaggukireii.com/][/url] [url=http://www.baghanbaichuu.com/][/url] [url=http://www.gekiyasubaggunosekai.com/][/url]

94 Julie Wiegert April 13, 2013 at 10:19 pm

Delmonte Healthy Kids peaches come pre-sliced for easy use.

95 Michelle Crowder April 29, 2013 at 11:05 pm

OMG I made these today, only instead of peaches I used Pink Lady apples, and I used evaporated milk…OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh they are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!! I have no idea what everyone else’s problem was with them, mine turned out PERFECT, and they even went down just a bit in the middle. THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH for this recipe, I LOVE IT!!! DEFINITELY worth a repeat!!!!

96 arist55 May 6, 2013 at 7:18 pm

Just tried this today and read the comments and I followed one and did the 3/4 cup of sugar and 1/1/2 into the muffin tin and they came out perfect! No overflow or anything and came out of the pots easily also I used sweetened peaches in a can that I found at target should of got unsweetened but it’s still good!

97 Katrina L Parham June 13, 2013 at 2:49 pm

This looks so good. I can’t wait to try this with my girls this weekend. This will be dessert for Sunday.

98 candace July 9, 2013 at 10:10 pm

Just made these and they were incredible! I added vanilla extract and walnuts. I need to go put the rest in the freezer so I don’t eat them all now

99 willowbee July 21, 2013 at 9:57 pm

If you mix the melted butter into the batter, the cupcake liners won’t get soggy. Mine flooded over the edges a little, but were easy to get out with the liners and were delicious.

100 Elizabeth Hood July 24, 2013 at 2:08 pm

I made these using fresh plums. I tossed the diced plums in a little flour to keep them from sinking to the bottom of the cobbler and they were nice and incorporated after baking. I also added 1/4 tsp almond extract and 1/2 tsp vanilla extract to the batter and they turned out amazing!

101 Ernest Harris Jr August 20, 2013 at 10:35 am

I like the K.I.S.S method. (Keep It Simple Stupid) I use Pillsbury Honey Butter Biscuits. Flatten out to make cup in muffin wells. Put in fruit, cinnamon, and brown sugar and bake. Much faster and tastier.

102 Angel September 11, 2013 at 6:38 pm

wow! just wasted half a stick of butter! Baking right now, wish I would have read previous posts, looks like a lot of people tried this recipe and it didn’t turn out. Fingers crossed!!

103 Jen H October 20, 2013 at 9:18 pm

I made these tonight and they were sooo good and really easy to make . Thanks for sharing the recipe :)

104 curtain ideas for bay windows November 5, 2013 at 3:38 am

Very quickly this web page will be famous amid all blogging and
site-building visitors, due to it’s good posts

105 Fumiko December 6, 2013 at 9:26 am

I made these this morning, and it was so easy to make, and it was so delicious. I love it. Thanks for teaching me how to cook like this great and fun receipt.

106 Shauena January 8, 2014 at 7:40 pm

This is WOW! My husband says it is the best dessert he has ever had!
I am making it again right now! I added some vanilla to the batter this time…;)
It is worth the extra working out to lose the calories! Yum!

107 Connie January 14, 2014 at 3:53 pm

Just was looking up recipes for this, thank you by the way, will be making it. However, found another website with the same recipe that seems to have also used one of your pics. FYI. http://www.tablespoon.com/recipes/mini-peach-cobbler/73c0c873-13a9-4540-84ed-cf333f3f1081

108 Bee bee king February 13, 2014 at 4:24 pm

I like to eat peaches while wearing a snuggie and laying on the couch with a life size cutout of David hasselhoff. #lifetime #singleproblems #autoeroticasphyxiation

109 Jennie April 19, 2014 at 11:08 pm

These did not turn out for me. They spilled all over an there was none left in the pan. Are you really suppose to put 2 tsp. of baking powder in.