Sweet Tooth Favorites

by Allison @ Alli 'n Son on September 23, 2011

Saturday, a day I love because I can honor some of my favorite bloggers who linked up with Sweet Tooth Friday. There are so, so many to choose from. Here are the most popular 5 recipes from last week {it must be Blondie season!}.

Also, this week’s linky is still open. If you posted a sweet-inspired recipe this week I hope you’ll stop by and link up.

Browned Butter Snickerdoodle Blondies with Butterscotch Sauce

Browned Butter Snickerdoodle Blondies with Butterscotch Sauce by Collecting the Moments

Butterfinger Blondies

Butterfinger Blondies by A Well-Seasoned Life

Blondies with Brown Sugar Frosting

Blondies with Brown Sugar Frosting by Big Mama’s Home Kitchen

Mouse Crunch

DIY Mouse Crunch by Something Swanky

Praline Cupcakes

Praline Cupcakes by Lady Behind the Curtain

P.S. All of these recipes and more have been Stumbled. I hope it brings some extra love to these great blogs.

P.P.S All images are property of the respective blog. I just swiped them to showcase their awesomeness.

Were you featured in this week’s post or a past post? Go ahead, grab the button {code is in the side bar).

I Was Featured on Sweet Tooth Friday

1 Michaela @ Collecting the Moments September 23, 2011 at 9:30 pm

Alli, thanks so much for featuring my blondies! I always look forward to your Sweet Tooth Friday posts :) I can’t wait to try out some of the recipes!

2 Allison @ Alli 'n Son September 27, 2011 at 6:28 am

You are very welcome Michaela!

3 Trisha September 23, 2011 at 11:36 pm

Great features Ali, everything looks great. Thanks for hosting such a wonderful linky party each week!

4 Allison @ Alli 'n Son September 27, 2011 at 6:29 am

It’s my pleasure Trisha!

5 Claire @ Gainesville Restaurants September 24, 2011 at 12:55 am

Oh dear, mouth-watering desserts- my total weakness! I’m glad I found these linkies!
I honestly, couldn’t pick a favorite but I’ll start with Browned Butter Snickerdoodle Blondies with Butterscotch Sauce, there’s something tempting about that photo.

6 Allison @ Alli 'n Son September 27, 2011 at 6:30 am

They are mouth-watering, aren’t they?

7 Ashton September 24, 2011 at 5:00 pm

Thanks so much for the feature!! I love your blog :)

8 Allison @ Alli 'n Son September 27, 2011 at 6:30 am

You are very welcome Ashton!

9 kingston microsdhc playsport November 7, 2014 at 11:59 am

My spouse and I stumbled over here from a different page
and thought I might as well check things out. I like what I see
so now i am following you. Look forward to finding out about your web
page repeatedly.