Wholly sweets overload. Between Christmas and New Years, and everything in between, my sweet tooth has more than been indulged. I’m considering a sugar strike.
Ha! Just kidding. I tried that once for a month. I’ll never do it again.
Things are thankfully getting back to our normal routine. Hubs is going back to work. Preschool is starting again. Thank.Goodness. I think we are all in need of somewhat consistent schedule.
Here’s our menu for the week:
- Pear and gorgonzola pizza and salad with olive garden dressing
- Homemade hot pockets
- Chicken pot pie from Pretty Delicious: Lean and Lovely Recipes for a Healthy, Happy New You
- Fried rice
- Turkey fuji panini with tomato soup from Pretty Delicious: Lean and Lovely Recipes for a Healthy, Happy New You
- Homemade pizza on thin and crispy crust and homemade sauce
- Leftover pizza
This week I’m also making
- Triple berry oat muffins from Pretty Delicious: Lean and Lovely Recipes for a Healthy, Happy New You
What are you eating this week?