I declare this week, cook from Pinterest week. Well, at least three of this week’s recipes are from Pinterest. The rest of my recipe boards, they will just have to wait for another week.
Here’s our menu for the week:
Dinner Meal Plan
- Spicy peanut butter and sesame noodles with chicken (working on perfecting my version of this recipe)
- Greek barley salad
- Homemade pizza on thin and crispy crust with homemade sauce
- BLTs with Goat Cheese and sweet potato fries
- Corn, avocado and tomato salad with honey lime dressing in homemade tortilla bowls
- Thai chicken quesadillas
- Streusel-topped microwave French toast in a mug (recipe coming…sometime)
- Microwave coffee cup in a mug (I WILL make it this week)
This week I’m also making
- Trail mix cookies from Joy the Baker Cookbook: 100 Simple and Comforting Recipes
- Cocoa almonds from Joy the Baker Cookbook: 100 Simple and Comforting Recipes
What are you eating this week?