I should be writing about all of the wonderful father’s in my life.
I should be honoring them through words, photos and memories.
But instead, I’m sitting outside with Hubs. Enjoying this beautiful night.
Instead, I’m calling my dad to wish him a Happy Father’s day.
Instead, I’m reminding Hubs to call his dad.
Instead of writing about them, I’m talking with them. Spending time with them.
And above all, I’m reminding myself just how very lucky I am to be surrounded by so many wonderful men, father’s and grandfather’s in my life. And in my boys’ lives.
I’m very blessed.
But, I’m not leaving you all empty handed. Instead, I’m leaving you with a salty snack that’s loved by all of the men in my family. Actually, it’s loved by all of the women too.
Salty. Exploding with buttery, Ranch, dill and garlic flavors.
Completely. Utterly. Hopelessly addicting.
Ranch seasoned pretzels. These pretzels always make an appearance around Christmas at my house, and that’s a shame. The rest of the year should really get to know them too.
There’s no wrong time for Ranch and there’s certainly no wrong time for pretzels.
Ranch seasoned pretzels are the perfect salty snack, exploding with buttery Ranch, dill and garlic flavors.
- 1 16-ounce bottle Orville Redenbacker Butter Oil or 2 cups olive oil
- 1 packet Ranch dressing mix
- 3 teaspoons dill weed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 20-ounce bags pretzels
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Mix together the oil, Ranch dressing mix, dill weed and garlic powder.
- In a large bowl empty one bag of pretzels. Pour half of the oil mixture over, stirring until evenly coated.
- Pour pretzels onto a large baking sheet.
- Repeat with the remaining oil and pretzels.
- Baked pretzels for 30 minutes, stirring after 15 minutes. Cool completely.
- Store, covered, for up to 2 weeks.
Did you know that you can save my recipes in your very own recipe box, courtesy of ZipList? Just click on the link above, under "recipes" to get started. Want to learn more? Hop on over to read about this awesome new feature.