Happy Sunday night! We are back from a kid-free weekend.
It was wonderful.
It was much needed.
It was so completely and utterly wonderful.
Of course I’m way behind on everything, but what are you going to do?
It’s going to be another busy week. The little man turns one (yes, one!) on Tuesday. His party is on Saturday, which means I’m in complete party planning mode and driving Hubs crazy with my constant need for assistance. He makes a great sifter and lime juicer, in case you were wondering.
The lime vanilla bean cupcakes are baked. Everything is planned out. As long as the weather holds out, it’s going to be the perfect oneyear old birthday party.
Cupcake-covered face and all.
I can’t wait.
Here’s what is filling our bellies this week (planned with the new ZipList Menu Planner feature):
- Chicken, black bean, jalapeno, corn and red pepper nachos
- Pineapple chicken fried rice
- Veggie burgers and sweet potato fries
- Greek salad with homemade foccacia
- Peanut sesame noodles
- Potato pizza on homemade pizza crust
- Greek salad
- Green Smoothies
- Strawberry muffin smoothie
- Streusel-topped microwave French toast in a mug
This week I’m also making
- Peanut butter and banana cheesecake
- Mini salami and swiss cheese sandwiches
- Fruit kabobs